The following instructions take you through the steps involved for generating data from IoT@School devices around the world.
- Go to exploratory.sciencescope.uk/exploratory/ .
- You can select a device by clicking the Button on a device from the list. This will add the device to the “Selected Devices” list.
- You can select multiple devices.
- Once you are happy with your device selection go to the “Get Selected Data” tab. Here you can set the date and time for the data you wish to build.
- Set the Start Date and End Date.
- Set your Start Time and End Time.
- Finally, select “Generate Graphs”. This will open a new tab and download data for your selected devices within the time range you set.
- Once downloaded, the data will appear as individual sensors.
One Click Data
By clicking on this icon it will build graphs of the past week of data from now at a data point interval of 15 minutes
You can also build a dashboard for the device by clicking on this icon. The dashboard will update every 5 minutes if new data is present.
This icon will show more information about the device
This icon will build graphs of the previous weeks data at 15 minute intervals for the device
This icon will build a live dashboard for the device. The dashboard updates every 5 minutes
This icon will expand to show the sensors for the device. You can customise your selection by ticking the checkboxes
This icon will add the device with the default sensor selection to your “Selected Devices”